Founded in 2015 by Tine, A World to Explore is the leading Danish travel blog about solo travels. Besides solo travels, the travel blog focuses on meeting the
locals, trying local foods, exploring cultural sites, and experiencing nature. A World to Explore is one of the most successful travel blogs in Denmark and is a multi-award winning blog.
Please write firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to talk about collaboration possibilities
Please note that all posts are written by me and that I do not promote online casinos
- Aarhus Onsdag: Advice on making solo travels enjoyable (trykt juli 2022)
- Jyllandsposten: "People shouldn't feel sorry for me. It is my own choice to travel alone"
- Ekstra Bladet: Interview on the best beaches around the world.
- Berlingske: Good advice for your backpacker travels
- Huffpost: Where Europeans go for summer vacation
- Omnibus (Aarhus University): Student and travelblogger
- Dfly.no: Denmark's best travel blog as been awarded
- Standby.dk: Denmark's best travel blog as been awarded
- Travelmarket.dk: Denmark's best travel blog 2017 - runner up
- Jyllandsposten: 5 instagrammers that will make you want to travel
- Skyscanner: 10 of the best Danish travel blogs
Collaborations could include, but is not limited to:
- Press trips/Campaigns
- Sponsored blog posts
- Freelance articles
- Content creation
- Social media takeover
A small selection of some of my previous collaborators
Part of a professional network:
I am the initiator, co-founder and member of Danish Travel Bloggers, the only professional network for travel bloggers in Denmark. When working with us, you are able to reach a wider audience by running your campaign across the channels of some of the leading travel bloggers in Denmark. Feel free to contact us on email@example.com or look at our webpage, if you want a bigger campaign and a bigger reach.